DRINKING WATER COOLER
Sleek and elegant in design, Drinking Water Coolers are rugged and heavy duty. They are made with stainless steel tanks wrapped with high purity and quality copper cooling coils for maximum efficiency providing running cold water at a refreshing temperature of 13 °C.
Water coolers use a hermetically sealed compressor of high efficiency. An over sized condenser coil coupled with liberal sideways ventilation makes them highly energy efficient and gives longer life to the compressor. The closed cell expanded polystyrene insulation protects the water cooler from breeding insects and bacteria. This is due to the non porous insulation unlike the conventional systems where the glass wool, being porous, breeds insects and bacteria.
Rust being the biggest enemy of water coolers is effectively kept at bay by powder coating after pre paint metal treatment through a 7 tank hot phosphatising process. The cooler is mounted on stainless steel feet minimizing rust from the bottom and giving clear space for cleaning and for air movement to keep the water cooler dry. All the fittings and pipes which come in direct contact with water are made of non-corrosive materials.
- Faster cooling
- Ergonomically designed for greater safety and operational convenience
- Low power consumption due to superior quality copper tubes and a high efficiency compressor
- Extra large size condenser coil gives the cooler a longer life
- Rugged stainless steel/ galvanized / epoxy coated steel body for longer product life
- Safe drinking water due to high quality stainless steel tank, food grade water piping, float valve and other components which come in contact with drinking water
- Specially designed float valves made of food grade plastic, but also withstand high inlet water head pressure very easily
- Pedestals, made of highly non- corrosive and strong material, which last longer in extreme atmospheric conditions